Your Company provided superior service; you were always such a help in planning the trip with smile after smile; and we feel totally confident in recommending your services to others.
First, thank you for arranging a trip that turned out to be even better than expected. We thoroughly enjoyed the sights and sounds of St. Petersburg and found each day filled with treasured memories.
1. Airport pick-up and delivery went very smooth. Traffic congestion was no worse than any other major city and probably better than most.
2. The hotel is perfectly located for tourists; was more than comfortable ( the upgraded room was worth the extra cost ); the staff most helpful; and the restaurant / bar acceptable.
3. The Hermitage is a world-class destination and most will want to stay for the full-day after the tour ends.
4. The palaces are most interesting, especially with the guide providing great historical perspective. This history is key to a true appreciation of the people and the country.
5. Attending the Russian Orthodox service was special.
6. Our guide did a great job. As I said, her historical insights were key and she never ran out of energy.
7. Lunches offered a good variety of local fare and were well-planned.
8. The ballet was totally enjoyable and is something every tourist should take advantage of. Recommend it to all.
Jane and Tom Justic
Tours related to this review
COMPLIMENTARY VISAS Unmatched in convenience and price, this 4+ star program takes you through main highlights of Russian capitals in our signature style: best guides, downtown hotels & seamless logistics
COMPLIMENTARY VISAS Treat yourself to an outstanding experience of Moscow & St. Petersburg with our 5-star small group tour in Russia. An enhanced itinerary of our signature tour with luxury central hotels & extra tours
RUSSIAN VISAS Treat yourself to the award-winning program that includes the highlights of Scandinavian cities and fjords combined with Russia's two stunning capitals.
COMPLIMENTARY VISAS Traverse the main sights connected with the Russian October Revolution of 1917, see Lenin's secret apartment and hideaways, the Smolny Bolshevik headquarters and places holding the secrets of the exile of the Russian royal family
COMPLIMENTARY VISAS Follow the traces of the Russian Revolution while exploring Moscow and St. Petersburg sights in 9 days. Find out many secrets of the revolution leader, Lenin, and get an insight of the life of the Russian royal Romanov family.
COMPLIMENTARY VISAS Step back in time to learn about Lenin and the Russian Imperial Romanovs family with our thematic Revolution Tour, in one week explore major revolutionary attractions in Moscow & St. Petersburg.
Travel to Moscow and St. Petersburg with our hallmark private tour to Russia, stay at best hand-picked 4-star hotels and enjoy a fully-customizable itinerary with tours with local guides, included Russian visas, and airport transfers.
- 1 of 2